Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tony is "happy" with my pics, YAY I can breathe now! He said I don't have to start doing 2 hrs of cardio until next week and that we would probably start carb cycling at the end of this week. I'm relieved to start carb cycling 1)asparagus is killing my wallet 2)more definition coming my way 3)doesn't take much time to prep food! At night I've been having sweet cravings and no way to satisfy them, sucks to not be able have SF popcicles or SF jello even... and NO Tony, a thick protein shake is not going to kill the craving! I've considered posting some up to date pics of me, but I'm so nervous, we are always our worst critics...give me a week or two.

My inner thighs, hamstrings, and glutes are so tight and tender from Monday's w/o. I love how Tony combines just the right exercises to hit just the right spots. Right now I know I could squeeze a lemon b/w my thighs. I think I read a while back that Stacey leg presses 500# or over, Im trying so hard to catch up with her I'm at 450#X6reps right now...could this be why I can't get up without moaning and groaning?

Any of you watch Rock of Love on VH1? I love the show and love "Rodeo". She is in the latest issue of Oxygen mag and competes in figure. I just hope I can have her body at age 39. I'm also a stupid sucker for watching Age of Love. In the episode before last, Maria was making a shake and Isagenix was on the counter...and damn if she don't look good too. Lets see I also watch Big Love, Traveler, Army Wives, and my ultimate fave is So You Think You Can Dance. Call me a cheese ball if you will but I love my tv and DVR.

5 comments:

April said...

I love this one...If you need something crunchy eat raw broccoli! Ummm....yeah right!

Tracy said...

So happy things are moving right along for you Hollie. :)

Keep going strong chica.

MUAH

Stef said...

I just found your blog and had to read it from the beginning.

You looked awesome for your show in May!!!

I know exactly what you mean about binge eating...I have been there! But, I eat clean and healthy now! It is all in your (my) head! The mind is a powerful thing!

=)

EM :) said...

Totally watch Bret Michael's show.....it's just hilarious! Pretty raunchy, but great TV, none the less! So, remind me, are you competing soon, too???? I'm sorry I can't remember!
Keep me posted!!!!!!!! I need to update my blog...I've had my best friend in town.....
TAKE CARE, TRAIN HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie said...

I just watched the Brett show the other day - crazy!!! I think I'm hooked, I need to set Tivo. I didn't notice anything you did, need to go back and check my Oxygen. I think I was too amazed as a first time watcher of all the big hair and big boobs. I did see that some of the girls were ripped though that surprised me.