Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I've been super busy with training, school, work, and prepping meals every day. Other than having a peach yesterday the diet has been right on. It was either dig into the families Blue Bell Homemade peaches and vanilla ice cream or cure my craving with a icey vanilla/peach protein shake. I've since gone broke due to buying asparagus every other day, but in all the diet I'm on is working for me and with me.

Today I sent T today's pics I'm hoping he likes what he sees. My abs are becoming more and more visible and my legs look so much better this time around compared to my last show. Even though my diet for almost 2 months was a wreck, I believe continuing with the heavy leg w/o's and the sprints helped my legs progress.

From this week on 2 hrs of cardio are a must! For the first time in probably 5yrs or more I tried the step aerobic class at my gym. The class was so much fun and I discovered what great shape I am in...sounds silly I know, but I never really understand or see it. I'm still getting in my 1hr walk/runs every day that I don't work, but in the pm I'm going to mix up the cardio with step class, stairmaster, and gauntlet. Those are the only types of cardio that gets me sweating and the heart rate up, of course while being jacked up the green tea extract. I've been suffering with golfer's elbow lately and it kills me to do biceps or pulldowns. To heal, rest is recommended but I can't afford it, so instead I just pop 2 advil and ice my arm after every workout.

This time last week I got word from Adam that instead of coming back from deployment mid-October he won't be home until Nov 29th. I'm really bummed, but this is out of our control and there is no need to dwell on the matter. For the Christmas holidays we are looking at going to Jamaica. This will be a good time for us to have some alone time and enjoy being a married couple. I will have to make sure not to gain much fat during my bulking phase this fall/winter, don't want to be a whale on the beach. The trip will be perfect for me to catch up on all the summer alcohol drinks I've been having to pass up so far. Upon returning from the trip will be a great opportunity to start cutting.

I'll try my best to report here more often. Its time for gym visit #2 today. By the way my eggs have never been so beautiful thanks to yalls advice!

2 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

So glad that the eggs are working out for you. Sorry about Adam being deployed longer .... but your trip to Jamaica sounds great.

Keep up the great work and I hope you elbow is better. I'm sure Tony will have great things to say about your pictures.

April said...

Keep at it! I'm dreading the two hours of cardio, but like you said it must be done.

When is your comp?