Monday, July 9, 2007

Nap time


I just got in from work early, yippee! All of yesterday was spent studying for my woman's studies midterm. After the test was taken I still had to write reviews over two essays, which put me in bed at midnight so I could wake up for work at 3am. Needless to say I'm going to shower, take a nice nap, and hit the gym for today's leg workout.


Today I must send T my current photos that for some reason I keep putting off. I'm not going to lie, I have had my binging moments. I'm still getting in extra cardio and hitting the weights hard. I miss the Isagenix terribly and really want to integrate it into Tony's meal plan, but he says no. I still feel the Isagenix helped me deal with my cravings. After the cleanse I failed to keep my head on straight. Today is a new day and I can't change yesterday. I have a bad habit of jotting down my scale goals for upcoming weeks, instead I need to focus on making each day my best. A female trainer at my gym signed up for MsFit's challenge and would like me to join her, if its not too late I plan on signing up after my nap. The contest will end 2 wks after my last comp for the year, another reason to not binge following the show.


Friday I received a phone call from my husband!!! It is very rare he is able to call me and if he does call I better have my phone attached to me. He won't return from the middle east until late October :( He requested that I have some meat on me when he gets back, his actual word was "chubby"! Don't think I let that one slide, I told him to never associate my name with the words chubby, chunk, or plump! All my life I've been called thick, which I don't mind so much now, men like thick. As long as my body is tight and fit, I really don't care what you call me. My husband was out at sea during my May comp and never knew how tiny I actually was, he thought I was small enough in this pic taken March 31st.


Time to listen to my hypnosis mp3...

5 comments:

EM :) said...

Hi Hollie! Thanks for your post! Yep, it's nice having a nutritionist tell you what to eat & when! He provides my cardio programs too, but as far as training, I'm doing that myself!
You Look BEAUTIFUL in that pix!! Are those your stage shoes....:) ha ha. I'm enjoying coming out of the "thick" skin, that I too, have always had!!!!! It's a work in progress, talk about trial & error!
Best of luck & I'll keep an eye on your blog!!!!!!!!!! Legs for me, today, too! What a way to start a week! :)
Best wishes~
EM

April said...

I think you look perfect in that picture!

I think that is what attracted me to your blog. I wouldn't consider you "thick" but you are real. We weren't born with the "skinny gene" and need to work for it. Nothing wrong with that though:)

Too many competitors these days lose weight and just look skinny, you look great and healthy with awesome muscles!!!

The End.

Lori said...

I too think you look perfect in that picture. You are SO CUTE.

Unknown said...

Wow I thought that was your niece or something going to a high school dance! You look so young!

Laurie said...

Great picture - you are gorgeous, be it thick or thin.

Being a 4 time vetern of the MsFit Meltdown, I can say that I love Karen she's really well organized and it's a great competition.