Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Thanks Yall

WOW! Blogging seems to be just what I'm needing. Everyone's support and motivation has been with me these past couple of days. Yesterday I accomplished everthing I intended to do...extra cardio and absolutely no cheating! Just to give you an idea of how much water I've been holding on to, this morning the scale read 6.4lbs less than Tuesday. Today has been great so far! Don't get me wrong I feel a craving every once in a while, I know this is b/c my body had gotten used to all the crap I was forcing down before. The heat is really starting to rise here in Texas. Last week being constantly full and feeling the affects of the heat, was plain miserable. Just stepping out the front door reminds me to stay clean and stay focused. Weeks leading up the show I was all about running in my sports bra and shorts (something I had visualized doing for years, but couldn't b/c I was a chub). Now that it is really freaking hot outside, I can't b/c of my water/fat gut...soon though, very, very SOON!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

I hear ya girl...here in Austin it's been muggy and HOT. Darn uncomfortable for running outside but we gotta do what we gotta do...


stay tough!

Tracy said...

Keeping going STRONG Hollie.

You are such an INSPIRATION to me!

KatieFeldmom said...

YAY for getting back on track!!!

It's hot here in Northern California too, our first 100 degree day. Yuck. But I'm promised I wouldn't complain because my brother-in-law is in the Middle East and it's way hotter there than it will ever be here.

Anonymous said...

GAK it's HOT here too but you won't find me running in shorts I don't know what it is but no matter what shorts they are they want to go straight up my booty...drives me crazy...lol

April said...

That is why I love working out in my home with only undies on LOL! Good thing I don't have to wear a bra! Eating clean feels good doesn't! Then why am I craving pizza?