Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cleansing Day2

I started my Isagenix 9 day cleanse yesterday. Honestly it hasn't been as bad as I expected it to be. Anytime I felt really hungry the snack wafers held me over. The berry cleanse drink doesn't taste bad, this surprised me. If I thought I peed too much before, drinking 2 gallons of water a day, that was nothing compared to now. Today I feel great, no weakness, and not hungry. The best part is I have had no cravings and no desire to scavenge my pantry. I take that back, the best part so far is the Ionix Supreme. The Ionix did not come with the 9 day cleanse, I had to order it separately. This stuff is amazing! I started taking it on Saturday and since then I sleep so good, I have more energy, mental clarity and focus, and I'm less bitchy. I worked over 12 hrs each day sat-mon, and this stuff I had to be why I kept my sanity. This morning I took the Ionix prior to my 1hr fasted walk/run, my runs on the treadmill were 7.5-8 and my 15sec sprints were up to 9.0!!! This was done effortlessly, the fastest I have ever ran for such a long duration. Just so you know, the Ionix doesn't give you the shakes or make your heart race. Can you tell I'm sold on this stuff?! When I first heard of Isagneix I thought it was all a money making scheme and couldn't be as healthy as they proclaimed. Once I heard Tony approved of the program, I became interested. Yes, the people that sell this stuff are aggressive, but now I know why, it makes you feel so dang good. I'm now wanting to tell everyone around me about this stuff and possibly ditch my job for good!



I can't tell you enough how much I hate my hours, all because its sometimes impossible to get in a workout. Not being able to workout twice a day, really hinders my progress when preparing for a competition. At this time I'm really not sure if I'm going to be ready for the Europa show. This show will be HUGE, lots of great competition, coming from all over the US and Canada. Regardless I will go to both the pro and amateur shows and the supplement expo. I want my body to be tight and badass for when I take pictures with some of my favorite pros. That being said, if I'm all lean and tight, why not compete?! I'll know for sure in the next 2 weeks. Financially, I will have more responsibilities coming up in August that could interfere with competing...fall tuition/books and purchasing a nice,used car.

3 comments:

April said...

You can do it Hollie! All you have to do is look at your profile pic for inspiration! I know that is what I do:) (your pic, not mine)

Tracy said...

YES..you CAN do it!!!

I myself LOVE Isagenix. Along with the Ionix Supreme the Isafuel and Isaflush are two I must have as well. :)

Keep going STRONG!

Laurie said...

Wow, you should be a salesperson for them. I had no interest in the cleanse when Tony sent it out and now I'm wondering if I should have done it.