Saturday, August 4, 2007

BUSY, BUSY,BUSY

Thanks for all the comments! I look forward to answering Eileen's questions as soon as Tuesday rolls around. Last weekend and right now I'm working 15hrs days, preparing for my summer final exam which is this Thursday,looking for a place to live, and prepping for a contest. I desperately need to speak with my husband regarding my upcoming living arrangement and purchasing my new car, but every email I've sent him for the last 2wks has been returned. His ship must be in an area where they can't receive email, this so stresses me out. I shouldn't be on here right now, but I didn't want yall to think I disappeared. Today is day 2 of no carbs, on Tuesday I get my carbs back due to carb cycling. Weight workouts are going great, but with such long work hrs I'm having a hard time getting in all the cardio. Enjoy Yall's weekend!

6 comments:

doidle said...

Hey Hollie! Can you still go the the Europa? I'm trying to decide which night to go to, Fridy or Saturday (pro's or NPC's)...email me at doidle@sbcglobal.net.

Laurie said...

You really are superwoman! You can do it all and look great while doing it - way to go!

Did you end up entering the Meltdown?

Stef said...

Hi Hollie!

You sound super busy, but glad you are doing ok!

=)

April said...

I really admire your strength now. On top of working too many hours and doing too much cardio you have to deal with your husband being gone :(

We are here for you!!

KatieFeldmom said...

You are amazing!!!
Keep up the great work!!!

Sunnie said...

Man, you are a very busy person. That just goes to show you that anyone can do this if they put their minds to it. Your pictures are amazing.